p. (03) 2350 700
Business ID 0927611-8
2. Contact person
p. (03) 2350 700
3. Name of the register
Fysioline Ltd customer register
4. The purpose of processing personal data
Personal data is processed by Fysioline Ltd for the following purposes:
- management and development of customer relationship
- management and registration of orders, cancellations, returns and complaints
- billing, control of payments, the grant of the period for payment and debt collection
- recognition of change of address
- Marketing the products and services of Fysioline business group
- Development of the entities that belong to the Fysioline business group and the development of related customer service
- customer interest data processing (incl. the analysis) and the development of related customer service
- following and analysing customers' purchase and payment behavior
- implementation of direct marketing prohibitions referred to in data protection legislation.
Processing of personal data is based on the Personal Data Act 8 § 1 subsection 1, 2, 5 and 6 point.
5. Content of the register
The following data on customers is collected and stored:
- customer information: name, year of birth, customer number, contact information (including email address and other electronic address data.) for contacting the customer
- feedback information: for example, customer satisfaction data, polls, comments on the registrar's products and other information gained from the customer with their consent
- ordering information: subscriber and beneficiary information, product and order information, offer information, price information, billing information, shipping information, payment straightening, payment and debt information, debt collection information, cancellation information, recovery information, the provision of prohibition and restriction codes, purchase obligation and rebate information necessary for network service information, as well as reclamation information
- details of cooperation agreements between the registrar and the other companies currently required
- other data that is to be collected with the consent of the customer.
6. Regular sources of information
Information on customers is obtained from themselves with their consent (Personal Data Act, § 8 of subsection 1, paragraph 1 and 2) and from their orders (the Personal Data Act 8 § 5 Paragraph 1, Point).
Customers' personal data may be collected, stored and updated regularly from other Fysioline Ltd entities' personal data registers (Personal Data Act, § 8: Paragraph 6 of subsection 1).
Personal data may be collected, stored and updated from the Finland Post Corporation, the Population Register Centre and from the registers of other registrar's that offer other address, updating, or other similar services as well as from communities that have an agreement with the registrar on the sales of goods and services as well as from subscription sellers of goods and services.
7. Regular disclosure of data and information transfer outside of EU or the European Economic Area
Customers' personal data is regularly disclosed to other Fysioline Ltd communities of the group at any given time and to those who have concluded contracts for the sale of goods and services to communities with the registrar as well as to subscription sellers of goods and services.
Customers' personal data is regularly disclosed to Fysioline Ltd's marketing register after the contact between the operator and the customer has been lost.
The data are disclosed technical connection, technical records or in hard copy.
A. Manual material
9. Right of access and right to rectify incorrect information
If the registered information is incorrect, the data subject may submit a request to correct the error to Fysioline Ltd.
10. Right of refusal
11. Further information about the processing of personal data
If the data subject wants to learn more about the processing of their personal data at Fysioline Ltd, they can send a signed letter to the above-mentioned Fysioline Ltd address.